Small business accountants
Maintaining accounting records and preparing statutory returns for authorities such as Companies House and HMRC are paramount requirements for every business.
You will need to consider:
- your tax obligations;
- your tax and financial reporting obligations;
- the most tax efficient way for you to carry on your trade;
- if and how you are affected by Agency worker and ir35 legislation;
- trade specific regulations;
- maintaining sufficient financial records; and
- employee administration.
Many of these requirements will depend on the nature, size and financial performance of your business.
How we can help
We are small business accountants and can help you meet these obligations by carrying out much of the work for you, thus sparing you the associated technical and administrative burdens.
We promise simple, transparent and informative support, delivered quickly and at an affordable price.
Our services include:
- remote accounting and tax services anywhere in England and Wales;
- business start-up advice and incorporation;
- tax planning;
- Self-Assessment tax return preparation and filing with HMRC;
- Company tax return preparation and filing with HMRC;
- preparation of annual accounts and filing;
- assessment of IR35 and Agency worker legislations as they apply to you;
- RTI submissions to HMRC (filed each time you pay an employee or a director);
- tax rebates;
- National Insurance refunds;
- expense claims;
- bookkeeping; and
- management accounting.